For media inquiries and reprint permissions, please e-mail fierce.tasha at gmail dot com.
- Bitch Media, “Popaganda Episode: A Protest is Not a Riot” – reading of my Bitch Magazine article “Sister Soldiers: On Black Women, Police Brutality, and the Meaning of Black Liberation”
- Jezebel, “Social Minefield: How to Have a Great First Date“
- Jezebel, “Sex, Fat Girls & Glee“
- Clutch Magazine, “Putting to Rest Fat Hatred, Encouraging Self-Love“
- Zora & Alice, “Occupied Bodies: New Anthology to Explore Body Image and Women of Color“
- Vibe Vixen Magazine, “What We Love About Our Bodies: Black Women Spill“
- AlterNet, “The Politics of Fat: We Have to Keep Struggling to Liberate Ourselves from Self-Hatred“